Horse Grooming Services Concord NH
Established professional grooming with over 40 years experience. We pride ourselves in providing professional service in addition to our unique consideration to pet's needs. As each pet is different, we strive to make their comfort a priority always.
Grooms most/all breeds of dogs, Special Care Appointments , Hand Stripping Services, Cat Grooming Services, Offers Large Dog (70+ Pounds) Grooming Services, Livestock Grooming services, Exotic Animal Grooming Services, Pet Pickup and Delivery, Pet Sitting Services, Pet Daycare Services, Retail Pet Products Available, Show Grooming Services
Experienced and Professional Pet Grooming. Comfortable and stress free enviroment. Our caring and services reflect through our many satisfied customers. We are the only establishment that offers hand stripping, rehabilitative grooming and senior care grooming. Combined we possess over 20 years of grooming experience and understanding of behavior and your pets needs throughout the entire grooming process.
Grooms most/all breeds of dogs, Special Care Appointments , Hand Stripping Services, Cat Grooming Services, Offers Large Dog (70+ Pounds) Grooming Services, Pet Pickup and Delivery, Pet Daycare Services, Retail Pet Products Available, Vet Referred, Show Grooming Services
Give your Muddy Paws the SPA treatment. Full Service grooming available including hydro-massage therapy baths, suited skin and coat treatments and professional trims and cuts. Call today for an appointment.
Grooms most/all breeds of dogs, Special Care Appointments , Offers Large Dog (70+ Pounds) Grooming Services, Pet Pickup and Delivery, Pet Sitting Services, Retail Pet Products Available, Vet Referred
Our shop is a quiet home like enviroment. I use a cageless system unless of course your pet would rather have their own home. I have been grooming for over 13 years and have received many awards for my work. I am experienced in show grooming as well, stop in to say hi! my hours are Tues. thru Sat. by appointment only
Grooms most/all breeds of dogs, Special Care Appointments , Cat Grooming Services, Offers Large Dog (70+ Pounds) Grooming Services, Exotic Animal Grooming Services, Retail Pet Products Available, Vet Referred, Show Grooming Services
Bark Now iss a luxury style grooming salon and boutique - At Bark Now you will find incomparable customer service, a certified professional groomer and Reiki practioner as well as an array of products for your pampered pet. Serving Concord and surrounding towns, we are conveniently located on South Main Street just minutes away from I-93. Grooming is by appointment during our normal business hours.
Grooms most/all breeds of dogs, Special Care Appointments , Offers Large Dog (70+ Pounds) Grooming Services
We have full service grooming and a small retail shop. We work closely with local veterinarians and animal shelters. Our motto is courteous and professional pet grooming.
Grooms most/all breeds of dogs, Hand Stripping Services, Cat Grooming Services, Pet Sitting Services, Vet Referred, Show Grooming Services
Hello! Happy Pups Grooming offers full service grooming for your dog. I have almost 20 years experience and have owned my own grooming busines since 1992. I moved my business into my home in 2004 so that I would have much more time to offer the TLC that all pets appreciate and enjoy. Bring your pet to Happy Pups Grooming, He/she will love you for it. Kym
Grooms most/all breeds of dogs, Special Care Appointments , Offers Large Dog (70+ Pounds) Grooming Services, Pet Pickup and Delivery, Vet Referred, Show Grooming Services
By Appt. Mon-Sat
Pre-Purchase Evaluation Process
2. Evaluate eyes, ears, nose, throat, lungs, heart, and skin using appropriate tools. Pay particular attention to the joints, feet, and legs of performance horses.
3. Repeat step 2.
4. Draw blood for initial blood counts of the horse at rest. Evaluate profile for liver and kidney function, red and white cell count, muscle enzymes, and any other checks the buyer requests.
5. Weigh the horse. Measure the horse. Document markings.
6. Move to the 100-foot, firm-surfaced, covered longing pen. Longe horse in a specific gait sequence for 12 to 15 minutes, or longer if the horse is an endurance prospect. Listen to heart and lungs again. Draw second blood sample to measure red blood cell counts and hemoglobin, comparing the at exercise profile to the at rest profile.
7. Conduct flexion tests on all joints, grading each joint on each limb separately. The horse is trotted from and to the veterinarian after holding the isolated joint for one minute. The veterinarian will note a score of 0 to 5 at five points of the trot cycle, resulting in an ideal (but rare) score of 00000 (a sound horse).
8. Reattach the longe line and send the horse around again for another 10 to 12 minutes in a specific gait sequence to gauge soundness during extended work.
9. If appropriate, saddle or harness the horse and watch a performance sessio...
Take Off the Edge
In the September 2004 Western Horseman print feature "Defensive Care," Indiana equine practitioner Timothy Bartlett, D.V.M., offers advice on preventing lower-leg injuries in performance horses. Two of his tips are to properly condition and warm up your horse.
Longeing is a common technique used to work the fresh off horses and to get horses in shape. What you might not realize, however, is that out-of-control longeing - whether the horse is on or off a line - can cause body misalignments, such as canted shoulders and hips, which strains leg tissues and puts a horse at risk for losing his balance and injuring himself.
In this online bonus, Bartlett explains how to bit up your horse and work him in a controlled manner from the ground. His technique also enhances your handle on a horse when you're ready to ride.
Saddle your horse and bridle him with snaffle bit. Place a rein on each bit ring and tie the reins to the saddle horn at a point they make light contact with your horse's mouth. This encourages him to flex at the poll, round his back and drive off his hindquarters for collected movement.
Next, run a 30-foot lariat through the left bit ring, over your horse's poll and down through the right bit ring, and snap it to itself, as shown in Photos 1 and 2. This configuration enhances your control, plus helps keep your horse balanced as he moves, thereby reducing strains and injury.
Longe your horse in a safe enclosure, such as a corral or round pen, b...