Horse Grooming Services San Bernardino CA
Pet Massage, Mail/Newspaper Retrieval, Pet Transportation, Pooper Scooper Service, Doggie Day Care, House Sitting, Errand Service, Grooming, Alternating Lights/Curtains, Overnight Pet Boarding, Overnight Sitting, Daily Dog Walks
Pet Sitters International
Lake Arrowhead, CA
A full service grooming spa for dogs and cats. Your pet is pampered by our professional groomers while receiving expert grooming services. Spa services include a massaging bath/shampoo and conditioner, nail trim, ears cleaned, hair/fur trim styling when needed. Tuesday - Saturday
33 years Experience offering grooming services from my home located in riverside will pick up and deliver for extra fee 10% off with your first appointment will make every effort to ensure your pet enjoys the grooming procedure.
Grooms most/all breeds of dogs, Special Care Appointments , Offers Large Dog (70+ Pounds) Grooming Services, Pet Pickup and Delivery
We are pet lovers and treat your pet as our own. Your pet is talked to during the grooming process, to make sure your pet enjoys his/hers spa visit. We offer full service grooming and full service bathing. We also offer self service bathing.Open Monday, Tuesdays, Thursday, Friday and Saturday. We are Closed Wednesdays & Sundays. Our Hours are 9:00am till all apointments are finished. We also carry collars, leashes,toys, shampoos, clothing and gift items.
San Bernardino, CA
Mail/Newspaper Retrieval, Pet Transportation, House Sitting, Errand Service, Dog Training, Alternating Lights/Curtains, Grooming, Daily Dog Walks
Pet Sitters International
Blue Jay, CA
One on one pet grooming. No caging. By apppointment only. Open 7 days a week. Multiple dogs are switched out when one is done, I call within 5 minutes of being done and switch out dogs.
Moreno Valley, CA
we offer a pet friendly dog wash for all of our furry friends. we never kennel are cage dry any animals we always hand dry every furry friend. we offer pick up and delivery to and from home and office. we have monthly specials and new packages for all of our clients. we also have different conditioners for all types of coat problems. Pickup and delivery.
Offers Mobile/House Call Grooming, Grooms most/all breeds of dogs, Special Care Appointments , Offers Large Dog (70+ Pounds) Grooming Services, Livestock Grooming services, Exotic Animal Grooming Services, Pet Pickup and Delivery, Pet Sitting Services, Retail Pet Products Available
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Full Service Salon & Spa offering dog grooming and spa upgrades by skilled Groomers. Your pooch will receive first class treatment and be pampered. Our service includes nail trimming, a bath with shampoo that complements your dog's coat and conditioner. We are open from Monday to Saturday.
San Bernardino, CA
Pre-Purchase Evaluation Process
2. Evaluate eyes, ears, nose, throat, lungs, heart, and skin using appropriate tools. Pay particular attention to the joints, feet, and legs of performance horses.
3. Repeat step 2.
4. Draw blood for initial blood counts of the horse at rest. Evaluate profile for liver and kidney function, red and white cell count, muscle enzymes, and any other checks the buyer requests.
5. Weigh the horse. Measure the horse. Document markings.
6. Move to the 100-foot, firm-surfaced, covered longing pen. Longe horse in a specific gait sequence for 12 to 15 minutes, or longer if the horse is an endurance prospect. Listen to heart and lungs again. Draw second blood sample to measure red blood cell counts and hemoglobin, comparing the at exercise profile to the at rest profile.
7. Conduct flexion tests on all joints, grading each joint on each limb separately. The horse is trotted from and to the veterinarian after holding the isolated joint for one minute. The veterinarian will note a score of 0 to 5 at five points of the trot cycle, resulting in an ideal (but rare) score of 00000 (a sound horse).
8. Reattach the longe line and send the horse around again for another 10 to 12 minutes in a specific gait sequence to gauge soundness during extended work.
9. If appropriate, saddle or harness the horse and watch a performance sessio...
Take Off the Edge
In the September 2004 Western Horseman print feature "Defensive Care," Indiana equine practitioner Timothy Bartlett, D.V.M., offers advice on preventing lower-leg injuries in performance horses. Two of his tips are to properly condition and warm up your horse.
Longeing is a common technique used to work the fresh off horses and to get horses in shape. What you might not realize, however, is that out-of-control longeing - whether the horse is on or off a line - can cause body misalignments, such as canted shoulders and hips, which strains leg tissues and puts a horse at risk for losing his balance and injuring himself.
In this online bonus, Bartlett explains how to bit up your horse and work him in a controlled manner from the ground. His technique also enhances your handle on a horse when you're ready to ride.
Saddle your horse and bridle him with snaffle bit. Place a rein on each bit ring and tie the reins to the saddle horn at a point they make light contact with your horse's mouth. This encourages him to flex at the poll, round his back and drive off his hindquarters for collected movement.
Next, run a 30-foot lariat through the left bit ring, over your horse's poll and down through the right bit ring, and snap it to itself, as shown in Photos 1 and 2. This configuration enhances your control, plus helps keep your horse balanced as he moves, thereby reducing strains and injury.
Longe your horse in a safe enclosure, such as a corral or round pen, b...